Wednesday, January 23, 2013

MY FIRST BLOG AWARD


Hi All,

I received My First Blog Award from Shylaa and Catalina Bruca. Very excited to receive this award and thanks to them :) So sweet of you both :)
This award means "Inspiration" without which we never can explore our talents.



Rules:

- thank to the person that gave you the award
- put a link of her/his blog in your blog
- put in your blog the logo of the award
- give the award to 7 blogs with less than 50 members
- put links to this blog
- inform these people that they received the award
- write 7 thing (facts) about yourself

I'm now forwarding this award to my dear friends
      Mathangi [Special mention abt Mathangi. She is my college mate and she inspired me to do these works]
      Neha
      Manasee
      Francine
      Chandana

Facts about myself:

- Sweets chocolates and Icecreams are my favourite
- Always addicted to crafts
- Cannot live without my laptop and Internet...Its impossible
- Self learnt in Paper Quilling, Mehendi and Nail art
- Hate to move out of my room . Love to stay at home always:)
- Love reading Novels but not having time now
- More than crafts I love music and am good at singing.


Thanks for stopping by... Have a wonderful and creative year

1 comment: