Saturday, January 18, 2014

Quilled MOM and BABY PANDA



       This is my first post of this year..Happy New year everyone.. Hope this year turned out so well. Coming to my post, I came across Neli's teddy cards and so was inspired by it :) So I did 3d miniature quilling. Also Xiao Je posted a tutorial for the same in quilling group. So it was helpful too :)                                           

                             

        Mom panda/teddy bear is 4.5 cm in height and the little one is 3 cms. The height of the whole miniature is 12 cms. The tree trunk was made using white paper and later painted it with Brown acrylic paint to give a natural touch instead of using brown paper.


      Ya I have placed it on our car's dashboard.. Isn't it awesome??!!... Share your thoughts and comments on this work. It really means a lot to me. Thanks for the tutorial once again Xiao :)

      Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend :)

13 comments: