Sunday, February 21, 2016

Quilled Wedding Card Keepsafe


            I had been planning for a personalised gift to be given to my bestie on her marriage. I tried out various options of incorporating her & her fiancée photos but it dint work out. So just decorated using quilling around it.

            For this work I tried out Quilling by Ada's version of Gerbera flowers. It takes a lot of time to create it but the final output is worth it. The borders are stencils which was available in Anandha Stationary stores, Adyar.


Quilling Ada tutorial on Gerbera flowers

            The Peacock feathers Distress ink has been used for the stencils design. I dint measure the size of the frame but you could see it in the below pic. 


Few zoom in pictures below :)




            Hope you people like my work. Thanks for dropping by :)





1 comment:

  1. Wedding Card is looking very decent. Liked its design. My sister got married at an event space NYC in royal style. She designed her wedding card on her own and even did all arrangements without any professional’s help.

    ReplyDelete